Maniaci is looking for top talent to help grow our team. Have a passion for helping people? Apply today!
Email your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
Maniaci is a multi-service employee benefits consulting firm. We function as employee benefits advisors, representing all major insurance carriers. Since its start in 1980, Maniaci has continued to provide top-notch customer service and expertise to the business community. We’re proud of our tight-knit team and the camaraderie, collaboration and support demonstrated every day.
Maniaci is part of Patriot Growth Insurance Services (PGIS), a national insurance services firm that partners with employee benefits and property and casualty agencies across the United States.
We’re currently looking to hire a dynamic and self-motivated Sales Assistant. We pride ourselves on being able to offer a stable, friendly, and fun working environment. We are looking for someone who takes pride in their work, has an outstanding work ethic, positive attitude, willingness to learn and genuinely supports the company’s mission of taking care of the health and well-being of our clients.
The main job objective of the Sales Assistant is to provide administrative support to the Individual and Senior Sales Department.
Responsibilities will include the following:
Insurance proposal generation:
- Assists in developing health, dental, vision, life, LTD, LTC and Medicare proposals at the direction of the sales staff
- Gathers appropriate brochures and applications to include in proposal
- Follows up with clients and sales staff on a regular basis on all proposals until a decision has been reached
- Reviews application forms for completeness and follows up with client to collect any missing/outstanding data
- Submits applications to appropriate carrier(s)
- Keeps clients apprised of application status through underwriting process
- Communicates with sales staff through underwriting process
- Follows up with carrier(s) until application is processed and policy is placed in force
- Interacts with respective clients to facilitate their needs, address concerns and answer questions
- Research billing and non-payment issues and works with client to arrange payment
Database and supplies management:
- Assists sales staff in updating client’s files to include contact information, application forms, policy data, premium information, contracts, etc.
- Stocks appropriate carrier supplies for easy access, including electronic copies
General administrative tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
Technical Skills Needed:
- Use of personal computer and laptop
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Adobe Acrobat
- Internet (Chrome, Firefox)
Special Requirements Specific to Job:
- Incredible attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Precise written communication skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- A passion to make clients and team members feel important and valued
- Capability to work quickly and efficiently
Employee Benefits & Perks:
We care deeply about our people and work hard to give them what they want, from flexible work arrangements to a robust benefits package, and unforgettable office parties.
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Remote Capabilities
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Legal and ID Protection Services
- Wellness Program
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) Plan Options
Maniaci Insurance Services is an Equal Opportunity employer and does not permit discrimination based on race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, source of income, familial status, genetic information or domestic or sexual violence victim status.